Authy was founded in August of 2011 with the goal of making Two-Factor Authentication easy and accessible to everyone. Based in San Francisco, California, the Authy team is made up of a diverse group ranging from experienced security engineers to user experience experts. We’re tackling one of the most complex problems today, how to kill passwords.
Authy provides a very simple mobile App that consumers use to protect their digital life as well as an API for developers to add strong Two-Factor Authentication to their websites and applications.
- 2 years or more of iOS development experience.
- A strong technical foundation. Algorithms, data structures and systems architecture.
- Extensive knowledge of the iOS SDK with a thorough understanding of the development processes and debugging methods associated with the platform.
- Effectively communicates both orally and written.
- At least one published App with significant use and features that demonstrate capacity to lead a large complex app.
- Previously worked on an API.
- Previously worked at another start-up.
- Deep Ruby and backend experience.
- Swift experience
Competitive compensation based on experience
Send resume to email@example.com subject: Bogotá iOS Developer.