Intended for startups with an existing global product looking to scale, the Global Growth Program is centered around providing capital, engineering talent and personalized advisory services focused on growth.
- $40M COP Grant by the City of Medellin
- Eligible for up to $50k USD investment by Socialatom Ventures
- $100k in Cloud and Hosting Services
- Free co-working for two in Medellin for a year
- Socialatom Ventures full suite of advisory services.
Socialatom Growth Services
Our partners and team will work with you to identify the best indicator to track as it pertains to your valuation, and will work on a weekly basis to remove any obstacles preventing you from growing even more.
- Advise on designing the right role and job description.
- Solid pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Interview process management to help you save time.
- Technical interview assistance by actual software engineers
- Due Diligence and Reference Checks on your behalf.
- Help aligning the right incentives for an offer.
Product & Engineering
- Assistance in Data Science and Algorithms
- Full-stack senior Engineer-in-Residence available to tackle specific technical challenges
- Assistance in UX and Product
- Hardware manufacturing in Medellin (Cheaper than U.S., easier than Asia)
- Pipeline management
- Lead generation
- Sales process assistance
- Tap into our network of founders, co-investors, and partners for introductions.
Finance & Fundraising
- Term sheet negotiation assistance with other investors
- Investor pipeline references and founder network introductions
- Assistance in structuring venture debt and alternative funding methods
Marketing & Public Relations
- Assistance creating and executing a PR strategy
- Assistance with inbound and content marketing
- SEO & SEM mentorship
Legal & Operations
- Delaware C-Corp Incorporation
- Colombian Subsidiary Incorporation
- Labor, IP and Legal aspects of running global ops.
- Supply chain management assistance (Hardware startups)
- Advisory agreement with Socialatom Ventures that vests over 12 months.
- Full-time commitment by all founders to the company.
What will improve your chances
- You or your co-founder is able to write software
- You are solving a problem you've lived yourself
- You've managed to build a version of the product
- There's evidence of growth for your product
- Your primary market (first and biggest) is the U.S.
April 15th, 2017